Monday, April 7, 2008

Let's start from the very beginning...

Suckers...we're not starting from the beginning - we're done with "A." Hey-yo

Alrighty then, now friends, please see below:


One of my favorite streets in Hyde Park: beautiful row houses and a huge stone abandoned church - really cool. When my mom was here last, she tried to break in, but couldn't.



This street is home to the world famous Cornell Dollar Store - if you look up Hyde Park on Wikipedia, you'll see a pic:)


I actually don't know that much about Dorchester - runs through Hyde Park and has some neat stores on down, but it warrants further discovery. I'll add it to my list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was that about Dorchester again ? You lost me on the last part...
I can't wait until you get to U-V-W-X-Y-Z :) Should be some challenges there.

KT said...

Yeah, I shouldn't blog while extremely tired - last paragraph is corrected!!

Anonymous said...

Much better !!

EmilyHaHa said...

Ooh! I missed the funky version. Re-post for our amusement?