Sunday, April 6, 2008

Grrrr...

Dear Blog readers:

So, I know what you're thinking - "So, A is for Adams, so what - where are some more streets? I'm boooorrreeeeddd!!!!!"

I know, I understand - I've been horribly negligent of our online relationship.

I was going to take some more pictures today - I had Blackstone, Cornell, Dorchester, and Ellis all lined up. All of these streets I pass during my runs in Hyde Park.

I started a run today with the intention of covering these streets for my blog. I was at 57th street before I realized I had forgotten my camera.

I turned back, with you all in mind, grabbed my camera, and started the run over again. I was about a mile in when I took out my camera to take a picture of Blackstone - and got this message - WARNING: BATTERY EXHAUSTED.

Bitter, defeated, I continued my run and got back 45 minutes later with a lack of oxygen and a lack of pictures.

Fear not, dear ones, I will be on another run tomorrow with courage in my heart and new batteries in my camera.

Blackstone, Cornell, Dorchester, and Ellis - your mine!!

Love,

KT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodnes !!! I thought you were still out wandering around Adams St. You have some catchin' up to do girl !

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

I love it when you're bitter and defeated. -the DCGF