Wednesday, April 16, 2008

G is for...er, um...

Okay, so no street picture today...total failure, I know. Maybe I'll just give you all the rest of the alphabet the last day of April - just for fun...something to consider.

Anyhoo, so the two pictures from the other day - one was from the Beer Can House, and the other is from the National Museum of Funeral History. While I was in Houston, my friend Little Ms. Bossy and I decided to do a "weird Houston" day and go to some random places that neither of us had been!! It was super fun, especially when we went to this place called the Orange Show that I had seen on a show on the History Channel a couple of years ago. Dream come true...hahaha. Anyway, I leave you with another picture from the Beer Can House - which is about as attractive as beer will ever look to me.

For more info on the Orange Show or the Beer Can House OR lots of other random things, click here.

Peace out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Slacker !! I'm looking forward to April 30th.

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Finally! A post about something interesting... -the DCGF

Anonymous said...

katy...is your sister an alcoholic ?