Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Variation of Success

This my friends, is not my first blog. I started my first in 2006, failed again in spring of 2007, and didn't find the wherewithal to stick with writing posts until my third, and current, blog. That's not to say I didn't enjoy the process. I just found myself quite often faced with change and challenge, and my blog did not land high on my "Important Things to Do" list.

However, I have grown quite fond of my current "Katy the Train" blog, and am glad that I have continued to post fairly regularly. So much, in fact, that I have been branching out and now also write two additional blogs...I know, crazy, right?

The first new blog is a team effort with my big sis. While we've, sadly, fallen behind a little lately, these posts are dedicated to what Em and I do best - make fun of things. We're quite good at it and decided to bestow upon the world our opinion of all things ridiculous. Oh yes, we're just getting started with The Snark Sisters.

My second effort is brand spankin' new as of last night. I've decided to channel my love of all things literary into a new blog of book reviews. I've moved my review of Eat Pray Love there as my first entry as this was the blog post that reminded me how much I like to dissect and talk about books. Hence, Tea and a Book, named after a C.S. Lewis quote that I love (you'll have to check out the blog to see the quote!!). I can't guarantee wild success as this is a larger time commitment than the other blogs, but I'm excited to work on the entries and see where it goes!! Books suggestions are very welcome - especially fiction, as I don't seem to read very much of that.

Well, my friends, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog away !!!

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

We must re-up our efforts, Dear Sister... -the DCGF