Friday, January 9, 2009

Top 5 Reasons I need a PA

So, yeah, I probably don't really need a personal assistant - but in the magical world inside my head, it sounds like a brilliant idea. Thus, the Top 5 Reasons I need a PA:

1) When I'm laid low with the worst cold this side of the Mississippi (as I currently am), I can make a list of my most-wanted items and send my PA out in to the 5 inches of snow for me

2) When I feel the need to run to Target, at the snap of my fingers, my PA can rent me a car and chauffeur me there

3) I can finally escape the embarassment of my hideous handwriting and have someone take notes for me, so when I can share info with my coworkers without having to type it first

4) Two words...litter box

5) When things happen like, oh, I don't know, the plate on my electrical pipe on my ceiling falls off and I end up with plaster all over my living room floor, there's someone there to help as my vacuum cleaner merely spreads the mess around.

And yes, in case you're wondering, most "Top" lists have ten reasons, but as I've already used 8 kleenex's during this post, and still can't breathe, I think 5 is my magic number.

Now if I only had a PA to write the rest of it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...poor baby. Wish you weren't sick. It would be more fun to have a PA then :) Although, your five reasons were excellent !! Maybe you could work on the penmanship ???????????????? I hear your whole family is embarrassed. ha

rahree said...

I'm such a dork but when you wrote PA I thought PA System...was wondering what wisdom you were going to spread to the masses!

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

I thought you meant Production Assistant and was looking forward to your making an independent film... -the DCGF