Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blarghety Blargh Blargh

I know, I should have already blogged by now...I had been doing so well.

I could totes blog about the heinous pre-Broadway production of Dirty Dancing I saw last Wednesday. The weird Australian accent, the cheesy set, the lack of outstanding talent, and the empty void where Jerry Orbach should have been.

I could totes blog about how the current state of the economy is freaking this corporate fundraiser out, and how I'm practically reading the NYTimes Business section in my sleep.

I could totes blog about the fact that I've already seen Quantum of Solace twice. Including dressing up in formal wear for a martini party with friends and working it in 4 1/2 patent leather red heels at the theater.

I could totes blog about that fact that this past week, I never made it home before 10:30pm at night which resulted in an extremely cute, extremely needy Sugar. We're snuggling as I type.

I could totes blog about how I've taken 4 vacation days this entire year - not a good idea.

However, I totes won't - because today is apathetic Sunday. I've cleaned, grocery-shopped, organized, e-mailed, and downloaded pictures - all through a haze of blahness. Really, though, I kind of need these days every once in a while. I consider it saving my energy for the crazy week ahead.

Totes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's fun times ahead !!!! Glad you got the blarghs over with ....