Monday, October 8, 2007

You know you've had a crazy family weekend when...

Usually, when I go home for the weekend, which isn't often, it's fairly relaxing and uneventful. This past weekend, that was totes not the case. So, I bring to you, as I'm tired and feel that listing is currently my bff:

10 signs you've had a crazy family weekend:
1) Your mom cooks - I don't know about you, but my mom only cooks when it's gettin' crazy.
2) You ask your grandmother for any LPs she has - and she breaks out a huge stack of records that cost less than $1 each.
3) You watch your youngers cousins, and then JOIN your younger cousins in doing the "Soulja Boy" dance.
4) Your grandparents are watching during the above said dance...although I'm confident that my grandfather had no idea what he was listening to/watching.
5) You see more than two people you know at Red Lobster.
6) You almost adopt another cat.
7) Your mom is wearing red glitter heels to church.
8) You managed to stop at the Tasty treat before it closed for the season.
9) You hang out with your best girlfriend from junior high who is married, bought a house, and just had a baby (hey, that's mad crazy to me).
10) You are more tired after two days with your parents than you are after an all-nighter of partying.

2 comments:

EmilyHaHa said...

Mom and Dad are mad crazy, yo.

Anonymous said...

YEAH for the parents !