Monday, December 8, 2008

Rewind (my life in bulletpoints)

Since Thanksgiving I've...
  • had three close friends become engaged in one weekend (add those to the two that were engaged in the few weeks before - yes, that totals 5!)
  • made one trip to the Chicago Emergency Veterinary Services (but Sugar's all better now)
  • seen one performance of The Nutcracker with me Dad (keeping the tradition alive)
  • read 8 great books (which means I haven't been getting much sleep)
  • burned through 23 tealight candles (mmm...apple cinnamon for the holidays)
  • decorated one apartment for Christmas (my tree changes colors)
  • signed over 60 Christmas cards (not all have been mailed)
  • written one essay in French (know how to say "gold fever" en francais? I do.)
  • seen the the temperature dip to 9 degrees more than 3 times
  • spent one hour sitting on the Megabus on the Indiana Toll Road (after waiting for it for an hour when it was late)
  • downloaded two albums on iTunes (and rediscovered my love of Enya)
  • thought about blogging every day (but just now got around to it)

Bisoux

~K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of stuff !!!
What's your encore for post-Christmas ?

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Enya? Really? That one with the horse on the cover? Really? -the DCGF