Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To which I say "Tant pis"

I will never be a genius in the kitchen...tant pis.

I will never pull off the demure, professional look...tant pis.

I will never have the patience to not visualize some people as voodoo dolls with pins in them...tant pis.

I will never stop yearning to visit places I haven't seen...tant pis.

I will never prefer the color pink - hot or not...tant pis.

I will never let society or the "norm" pressure me into something I don't want...tant pis.

I will never try to understand the fascination about twittering...tant pis.

I will never blindly accept the judgement of others...tant pis.

I will never stop being disappointed that most people don't write letters anymore...tant pis.

I will never get into the whole Wii thing...tant pis.

I will never break my habit of completely ignoring everything around me while I read...tant pis.

I will never be able to do my work without music or a movie or some sort of noise...tant pis.

I will never apologize for who I am or the choices I make...tant pis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never not love you for being you...tant pis

EmilyHaHa said...

I will never make a list like this on my own blog...tant pis

KT said...

That's because your blog will never be as good as mine...tant pis.