Monday, February 23, 2009

Meet Me at the Auto Show

I could talk about how my parents drove up in crappy weather to meet me in Chicago so we could go to the Auto Show.

I could talk about how we got to McCormick Center in a cab sporting copious amounts of Valentine's Day decorations.

I could talk about how there were a ton of people at the Show and McCormick if frickin' huge.

I could talk about how my Dad continues to only fit in about 14% of the cars he tries to get into.

Or, I could let the Auto Show speak for itself.

Hence, the Chevy Stingray...hotness on wheels and a reason to live.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I grew up around cars, and the annual new car shows at the Chevy dealership where my dad worked are indelibly engraved on my memory. They weren't exactly Stingrays, but all the same, this post took me back :)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say but I COVET this car .............
I can only imagine driving it on the open road !

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

You and Mom are OBSESSED with that car! Too funny... -the DCGF