Sunday, February 15, 2009

In which I discover that I lack creativity

I'm in the middle of full-fledged writer's block. I haven't posted much lately as I feel like I have nothing to say and no creative way in which to share. My chubby cat isn't helping much either as every time I turn to him for inspiration, he's passed out belly up on his favorite green chair. Perhaps I'm channeling my energies elsewhere since I have a series of fantastic French classes where I actually feel like I'm at the level of fluency I should be. Thankfully I have some very exciting events coming up in my life which will hopefully spur the creative juices and I can once again impress the world with my wit and candor. But until then, below is a list of things that, like my creativity, I wish currently had in my possession:

1) The ability to create beautiful music
2) Cameo jewelry
3) Adaptability to any climate (especially the cold!)
4) Fun summer dresses
5) A new episode

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cameo ring is enroute :)

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

"Legend of the Seeker"? Really? -the DCGF