Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh yeah...

So, I promise, mes amis, that in the coming days I will post further about my outstanding time on tour with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. However given my current time constraints, jetlag, and the eight million things I need to do this week before leaving to be in my friend's wedding this weekend, I leave you with an image. One that brings tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. Me, a co-worker, and Tony Blair. Yes, that's right, Tony Blair. I got to have a little chat with him at a post-concert party. Being the British politics junkie that I am, it was definitely a little slice of heaven. And yes, he's very dynamic, funny, and self-efacing in real life - love it!!

6 comments:

rahree said...

i heart tony blair. have you seen the skit that he did with Catherine Tate? If not, you should totally search youtube for it - priceless!

"I ain't bothered!" AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Great picture !!!! Nice perk for all of your hard work for the CSO :)

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

"Self-effacing" has two "f's." Also, nice hair. -the DCGF

KT said...

I knew that word didnt look right..hahaha

KyleJ19 said...

Wow, You look stunning! Keep up the good work luv

Melear said...

Ummm....you totally rawk. I can't wait to hear what you talked about. :-)