Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm in Love

...with furniture.

A co-worker, noticing my love affair with all things green, left a page from a magazine on my desk the other day that highlighted trends in home decorating. And while the rest of the world may just now be discovering the delights of a grass green accent piece, yours truly is way ahead of the curve. Like all Hall women, I've pre-empted trends for years - almost to the point where I was so cool, I was uncool. In this case, with green being one of "the" colors...I. am. so. there.

So when I glanced down at the magazine, I didn't expect to fall in love. Especially when the object of my affection is plastic furniture...I want!

Maybe, just maybe, when my commitment-phobia once again sets in and I find myself moving, I'll remember these amazing designs by Studio JSPR. Because, really they're fabulous, and will match perfectly my green glass kitchenware collection and leopard print carpet.


But for now, this will be an unrequited love...unless I happen to find $2,000 laying around on the sidewalk. A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I find $2,000 on the sidewalk, I will buy this furniture for you !

GO IRISH !!

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

Ooh, those are totes sweet. I'll keep at eye out at Goodwill ;) -the DCGF