Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Picture this...

Alright people, check another one off the list!! Totes exciting.

72) Have my picture in a brochure

I am now on the inside cover of the new Indiana University Arts Administration Program brochure as a distinguished alumni...totes awesome! I received copies of it last week, and the brochure is beautiful and really conveys the reach and excellence of this grad program.


I had a great time in grad school, learned a lot, and met some amazing people, so it's really great that I can represent (among others) the program.
And yes, for all of those who heard me whining, I did that, also. But some memories I have taken with me are just the best: Irish Lion, Tutto Bene, learning to drive a stick, freak snow storms, cattle call auditions, roommates that moved out while I was in class, brilliant music, and sweet transvestites. Plus, that's when I adopted my sweet Sugar:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you !!! A well deserved honor, eh ? Looks like a good pic, too, and that's important. Maybe we'll get to see the brochure sometime.
Congrats !

Vita said...

Wow, August is a great month for Hall girls in the media. :) Congrats!

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

What's distinguished is that you chose to wear that shirt with that scarf! -the DCGF

Kim said...

Yeah, Katy! And Em is in the Washingtonian... Such a famous family :)