Friday, August 15, 2008

Note to Self

Ugh, so I've actually accomplished two of my other goals, but not had the time to download super-fun pictures, so those blog posts will have to wait.

BUT, on this beautiful Friday, I want to share something hilarious with you all. I really heart old Hollywood and especially Fred Astaire - no one today has class or talent like that.

So, in a fusion of old-school and new school, I present to you this pretty sweet youtube clip.

Note to Self: Fred Astaire is awesome...totes.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! What a dancer and performer Fred was ! I'm sure Michael J. had to watch these movies and be inspired ! Nice that today's youth can appreciate such talent !!

DC Goodwill Fashionista said...

I started watching this video with the sound off because I was at work and wondered what was so special about it. Ha! Sound must be on. -the DCGF

Holden said...

Hey, in case you ever read this... two things:

1) How did you put the youtube video inside your blog post? Link to hint, please?

2) More old meets new dance moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=339ixMtHrVk

-HB