Monday, May 12, 2008

I got nothin'

And since I don't, and since I had a not-so-great weekend, I'm going to list things that I am thankful for, in order to start the week off right:

  • A mother's day card from my cat,
  • Figuring out how to transfer my iTunes library to my new computer,
  • Having tickets to both Neil Diamond Chicago concerts in July,
  • No waiting in line at the grocery store,
  • Spike Channel broadcasting Star Wars IV: A New Hope twice in a row on Sunday,
  • Having a super clean apartment
  • Waking up to the sound of rain
  • Talking to all of my grandparents
  • Being in the middle of a really good book
  • Reconnecting with friends I haven't heard from in years

And I'm spent...my promises, I will have a legit posting sometime this week!

2 comments:

EmilyHaHa said...

Um, *we* talked on the phone, too, remember? Gosh...

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty good list for 48 hrs. !!