Wednesday, May 28, 2008

D'oh!

Um, so I've been tagged! See, it's funny because when I was little getting tagged sucked because that meant you had to freeze. 20 years later it means I blog!


Anyhoo, regardless of the fact I'm not even sure what a "memes" is, I'm going to follow Ms. Bossy's instructions and throw caution to the wind.


Rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


Ten Years Ago:
10 years ago, I was finishing my sophomore year of high school and my sis was graduating. I loved high school and was gearing up for a summer of 4-H and marching band, and finishing up a season of varsity tennis. Good times.


Five Things on Today's "To Do" List:
-Study for my French final tomorrow
-Hang curtains (or nail them to the wall, whatever)
-Conquer Microsoft Office 2007
-Buy a house-warming gift
-Finish my book (it's so good!)


Things I'd Do If I Were a Billionaire:
-Hire a financial manager
-Give some to the fam
-Move abroad
-Donate enough to Notre Dame to have a building named after me and call it "Hall Hall"
-Pay off student loans (hey, that's exciting!)
-Create a vault in my home and keep $10,000,000 of it in gold coins and roll around in it like Scrooge McDuck on DuckTales


Three Bad Habits:
-$2 slices of pizza from Cholie's
-Getting a library card, then buying books, and then forgetting about the library
-Watching movies 5x in one day...in a row


Five Places I've Lived:
Indianapolis, IN
Arlington, VA
London, England
Chicago, IL
Houston, TX


Five Jobs I've Had:
Associate, Building Materials Department, Menards
Waitress (multiple times)
House Manager
Box Office Manager,
Associate, Linens 'N Things


Five People I'm Tagging:
Sorry, the buck stops here, my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great !! I love reading info about folks :) I hope you get that money for your fam someday !! And Hall Hall would be the best building on campus.

EmilyHaHa said...

Haha. Scrooge McDuck. Awesome.