Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mon film favorite

Best. film. ever.

Seriously, if you haven't seen The Day of the Jackal, you haven't lived. This has been mon film favorite for years after being introduced to it by my Dad. With a great story line covering the attempted assassination of de Gaulle, an unlikely detective/hero, the French countryside, and a stone cold (Edward) Fox, this movie is nothing short of brilliant. And while I enjoy the Jason Bournes of the world, I relish this film for the sparse calculated violence, longer screenshots, and main characters that aren't all cookie-cutter good looking.

Why is this coming up now, you say? Well, because I just discovered that IMDB has posted the trailer for it! How cool is that? I love seeing these old trailers. I think you all should watch it here. Augh, they just don't make 'em like they use to.

Another reason to see the movie? Well, let's just say it involves a "cha" and a "cal."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good one !!!